Home  /  Support Us
≡ Menu

Making a Difference

Ripon College Cuddesdon’s history began when the Bishop of Oxford, Samuel Wilberforce, built the College in the grounds of his palace in 1854 with funds raised from generous benefactors.  The College then accommodated 12 men.  Through the continuing generosity of many people over the years, the College has now grown to be one of the largest Anglican theological colleges in England.

A single gift, regular donation or a legacy will help Cuddesdon to stay at the forefront of theological education for the benefit of the Church of England and, indeed, the wider Anglican Communion.


To Donate

To Donate

Donate online or download a postal donation form...

Make a Legacy

Make a Legacy

A legacy can make a real difference in the life of the College...

The Cuddesdon Society

The Cuddesdon Society

Recognition for significant gifts of service or donations to the College...

Copyright ©2017 Ripon College Cuddesdon, Oxford.  
Site design and build by Adept Digital
 |  Privacy Policy